Thursday, April 18, 2013

Weddings at the Texas Renaissance Festival

Calling all Lords and Ladies!

This was from a wedding I did in October... Throwback Thursdays!
Although I am a native Texan, my first time to ever visit the Texas Renaissance Festival was as a wedding photographer. Two weeks after giving birth to my second child, I was asked to document a not so ordinary wedding, for a very beautiful, one of a kind girl. To date Kayla was one of the most easy going, laid back brides I have ever encountered.
While at the festival I not only had the pleasure of riding on her bridal horse and carriage with her and the  adorable flower girls, I also had a chance to feast upon a GIANT turkey leg. Or at least I will assume it was turkey. Either way the first time experience was wonderful. I know for sure that Kayla and Kenneth's wedding will be one I will never forget. Please enjoy!
















If you would like to hire me as your wedding or any event please email me at AlexandriaTylerPhotography@gmail.com or call me (832)-278-3549, I would love to hear from you!

No comments: