Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. May ~ Anniversary Session



I am very excited about this Throwback Thursday post! The May family has to be one of my favorite repeat client's. I adore seeing them any chance I can get. They're really an amazing fun loving family, who above all honor Christ, and love each other. Their daughter Jessica is now a photographer herself, and pretty talented I might add.

A few years ago we had a fantastic time doing some engagement style photos in old town Tomball, before an intimate vow renewal ceremony at their church with close family and friends. This couple is an inspiration and example of a happy marriage. I wish them many many more wonderful years of being in love.

Please enjoy this nice warm hug from me and the May's. :)




















No comments: