Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bat-man and Superman are having a baby!!!



Glad to see you hear again!

Today's post is a special post. Rarely do I get to take photos of the people I love like I used to. So you can imagine how excited I was when my baby cousin April asked me to take her maternity photos! I knew this was going to be a really fun, and relaxed session. Because my cousin has an affinity for all things Bat-man, and as far back as I can recall... she always has, even as a little girl. As fate would have it, her boyfriend also shares in a superhero fandom for Superman. It was an adorable session, and extra important to us all, because it was out on our Grandma's property.

I also did a session with my other cousin Nina (April's sister), who is also expecting. Her blog post is coming next.

Today, at this very moment... April is at the hospital, in labor for the arrival of her first child. I am so happy for her, and proud to see the beautiful young woman, and now Mother that she was destined to become.
April, you will be a fantastic Mother, and your photos turned out lovely!

Please enjoy this warm hug, from me and my family.







No comments: