Thursday, January 30, 2014

Larry and Mandi had a BABY!!!

Howdy Partners!

This photo shoot was pretty neat for me because, Larry and I go way back!! I've had the pleasure of knowing this gent since we were 16, and it's safe to say Larry is and was the type of friend who would come and bail you out of a tight spot, even on a school night. Yes, a school night!

Larry and Mandi had their first child a few days ago, and I couldn't be more happier for them. We did our maternity session at a private residence/dream location. A Dirt road, live oaks, and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L landscaping also made a special guest appearance. Oh, and we cannot forget the early morning fog!!!

Larry, I am so happy for you. I've been able to witness you and Mandi get engaged, marry your best friend, and now start your own family. Mandi, you're an amazing woman, thank you for loving my friend so much. You balance him perfectly! And Tripp, little buddy... you're too cute for words. It's going to be great to see you grow up to be a good man, but don't grow up too fast. And if you ever get a phone call to help out your friends, make sure you tell your Dad. he'll know what to do!

Please enjoy this warm hug from me and the M family!












No comments: