Monday, January 6, 2014

Stephanie and Troy Got married!!!



Hello, and Happy New year to you!!

2014 is looking to blow 2013 out of the water with weddings and sessions already. I am so excited for the photography perks, and adventures that await me. Little ole perks like DESTINATION WEDDINGS!!!! :)
Have I mentioned that I love my business?! I greatly look forward to sharing those future posts with you in the near future.

Moving along...

Troy and Stephanie got married this November at Brazos Springs in Angelton, and their wedding was lovely. Live oaks for the outdoor ceremony, and a drop dead gorgeous candlelit rustic theme for the reception.

Stephanie's dress was to die for, and I will admit, I went absolutely nuts when I saw her in it. She was stunning, and a very relaxed Bride. She and her mother designed every detail, and it really shows through the photos how hard they worked together. Both Stephanie and Troy were over the moon to finally be husband and wife, and celebrate with their loved ones. Great music, great food, and amazing memories! I wish them both many joyous years together.

Please enjoy this warm hug from me and the newlyweds.




















No comments: